Sunday, 8 August 2010

I agree with Sarah (Palin, that is). No, really.

Well, you heard it here first.

After years of thinking she's one of the scariest, most stupid and dangerous Conservatives ever to have walked the earth (she makes the Brighton Tories look like cute little puppies), finally, California's upcoming referendum on the legalisation of cannabis has provided the issue over which I agree with Sarah Palin.

Yes, thousands were prepared to say 'I agree with Nick' before it became clear quite how far he was willing to sell out liberal principles for a top job, and most are regretting it now, just a few short weeks later.

Similarly I'm sure it won't be long before I'm lamenting ever having said, and publically too, 'I agree with Sarah'. But, for the moment, and on this issue at least, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment